Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dialogue on the Pub Terrace

(in an alternate lingo universe)

A: Tip of the day, folks! [windshield wave]
B: Do yr laundry at odd hrs.
C: Disco. Never meerkat yr spare quickiemaker.
A: Yeah--po cho. Did y'all hear E, F, and G all got special after that newsreel film on free love?
B: That's a box of turkey. G's a solid 6.
A: Not anymore he ain't.
B: Sblood--that conference outline. Salaco's kickin my ass, I've been makin merry too much with Lor.
C: Disco.
A: Yr all Saturday Night Fever today, C.
C: I hear my friendeur Tamagotchi's recording a new soundtrack for SNF--all whistling and jew's harp.
A: Tada! Did I ever play y'all my whistling concerto?
C: Play it for Tamagotchi. It's 6 o' clock, so she's all ears and beeping.
B: Æight--y'allah bye. Moshi-moshi.
A: Cheers, B! Dream big.
B: Live little. [Leaves]
C: A, you phil?
A: Sigay, what's good?
C: I'm thinking polyamory jives with plurality, but where do emotions fit in?
A: Nebulous theorem, you just wanna get special. Guess I'm not phil.
C: Æight. Well I'ma skedaddle--Salaco calls.
A: Dream big.

--------OR----------
(lost in translation)

A: What's up guys?
B: Nothing.
C: Word.
A: [whispering] Did you hear G got wasted after homecoming and hooked up with E and F?
B: Eww. That's disgusting. I thought G was gay?
A: Well he was drunk.
B: Fuck--that conference outline. I can't do homework with a hangover.
C: Word.
A: You're all about words today, C.
B: No, I'm just baked.
A: Dude--did you hear H got some haze in?
C: I can't afford that shit. Throw down with Sarah maybe.
B: Later guys. I'll text you.
A: Later.
B: See you man. [leaves]
C: A, can I ask you a serious question?
A: Sure, what's up?
C: Are threesomes sexist?
A: Get out, you just want some ass. That's not a serious question.
C: Whatever. Peace man--off to the library.
A: Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The standard comment is anonymous, the exception has a name.

To identify yourself without having an account, choose Name/URL. You can leave out the URL. Sometimes it's nice to use a pseudonym instead of being totally anonymous--that way you can say multiple things as the same person or character.

If you want to be reachable privately without revealing your identity to the group, make yourself a throwaway email account. It takes five minutes. You can link to it if you use the Name/URL option.

If you're signed into your Blogger/Google account and want to be anonymous, make sure to change the Comment as option. It'll identify you by default.

Some formatting tips:
<b>bold</b>
<i>italics</i>
<a href="url">link</a>

Threads:
*mama thread
*sex thread
*ride board
*book swap
*separatist names
*suggestions? georgianseparatists@gmail.com copy all the previous posts that belong in the new thread and write a little intro, & we'll post it all